The West Coast TVET College Online Application for 2022 is open from from 1 April to 30 November 2021.
Therefore West Coast TVET College encourage prospective students to apply online via application form (Hard-Copy) early as possible for 2022 academic year.
Every student who wants to start a new qualification must apply for admission at West Coast TVET College Via West Coast TVET College online application tool. This West Coast TVET College online application window is open for;
- First-time West Coast TVET College applicants
- West Coast TVET College students changing to a new qualification and / or specialization
- Applicants who previously applied for admission and were not offered a space or who were offered a space, accepted the offer and did not register
- students completing a higher certificate or any other programme and who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies
How to Apply West Coast TVET College Online Application 2022
In order to apply West Coast TVET College Online Application, you will need the followings:
- A working email address
- your South African identity number
- If you are an international applicant, your passport number
To apply West Coast TVET College Online Application 2022
If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application by printing the forms from the links below, and sending them to the Admissions Office at the address indicated on the right.
West Coast TVET College Application Forms 2022
When to apply
Applications should be submitted as early as possible in the applications cycle, which commences in April of each year.