In order to enroll at the University of Port Elizabeth in 2024, prospective students must submit an online application for a certificate, diploma, or degree certification. Apply now online!
From 1 April to 30 September 2023, you can apply online to the University of Port Elizabeth for the class of 2024.
For the academic year 2024, the University of Port Elizabeth advises prospective students to submit their applications early via the online application form (Hard-Copy).
The most varied university in South Africa and a popular educational destination nowadays is the University of Port Elizabeth. At the University of Port Elizabeth, students can pursue certificates and degrees up to and including the doctoral level, and a number of programmes incorporate work experience as part of the curriculum. This combines practical and higher education.
Submit these documents along with your application:
- a copy of your final Grade 11 exam results or;
- the most recent Grade 12 (June/Sept) exam results (no March results), or
- a copy of your matriculation certificate/statement of results if you have already passed Grade 12/completed schooling,
- copies of your diploma/degree certificates plus academic record(s) and certificate(s) of conduct if you have studied elsewhere,
- a copy of your ID (birth certificate if still waiting for ID),
- a copy of the identity document of your parent/legal guardian/surety,
- declaration by your parent / legal guardian / surety which can be found here
- If you are a dependent, or currently at school, or studying at a tertiary institution, or have recently left school and do/will not have permanent employment when applying or studying at the university.
How to Apply University of Port Elizabeth Online Application 2024
- Go to the University of Port Elizabeth website – http://www.upe.ac.za/
- Click on ‘Application’
- Scroll and click on ‘Apply online: prospective and undergraduate students’
- Click on ‘Apply online’
- Fill in the required information
- Submit the relevant documents.
The application cycle, which begins in April of each year, should be entered as early as feasible.