The University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) Online Registration for 2022 is open from 1 April to 30 November 2021.
Therefore, University of KwaZulu-Natal encourage prospective students to apply online via application form (Hard-Copy) early as possible for 2022 academic year.
Every student who wants to start a new qualification must apply for admission at University of KwaZulu-Natal Via University of KwaZulu-Natal online application tool. This University of KwaZulu-Natal online application window is open for;
- First-time University of KwaZulu-Natal applicants
- University of KwaZulu-Natal students changing to a new qualification and / or specialization
- Applicants who previously applied for admission and were not offered a space or who were offered a space, accepted the offer and did not register
- students completing a higher certificate or any other programme and who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies
How to Apply University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) Online Registration 2022
In order to apply University of KwaZulu-Natal Online Registration, you will need the followings:
- A working email address
- your South African identity number
- If you are an international applicant, your passport number
To apply (UKZN) Online Registration 2022
- Go to https://ukzn.ac.za
If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application by printing the forms from the links below, and sending them to the Admissions Office at the address indicated on the right.
University of KwaZulu-Natal Online Registrations 2022
When to apply
Applications should be submitted as early as possible in the applications cycle, which commences in April of each year.