The Lephalale TVET College Online Application for 2022 is open from from 1 April to 30 November 2021.
Therefore Lephalale TVET College encourage prospective students to apply online via application form (Hard-Copy) early as possible for 2022 academic year.
Every student who wants to start a new qualification must apply for admission at Lephalale TVET College Via Lephalale TVET College online application tool. This Lephalale TVET College online application window is open for;
- First-time Lephalale TVET College applicants
- Lephalale TVET College students changing to a new qualification and / or specialization
- Applicants who previously applied for admission and were not offered a space or who were offered a space, accepted the offer and did not register
- students completing a higher certificate or any other programme and who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies
How to Apply Lephalale TVET College Online Application 2024
In order to apply Lephalale TVET College Online Application, you will need the followings:
- A working email address
- your South African identity number
- If you are an international applicant, your passport number
To apply Lephalale TVET College Online Application 2024
If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application by printing the forms from the links below, and sending them to the Admissions Office at the address indicated on the right.
Lephalale TVET College Application Forms 2022
When to apply
Applications should be submitted as early as possible in the applications cycle, which commences in April of each year.