How do I Apply to Sekhukhune TVET College Online Application 2022
This page will guide you on how to Sekhukhune TVET College Online Application 2022 as Sekhukhune TVET College Online Application for 2022 is open for qualified applicants.
Sekhukhune TVET College invites prospective students to register for the 2022 Application form. Sekhukhune TVET College application is open for prospectus applicants.
Therefore, Sekhukhune TVET College encourages prospective students to apply online via application form (Hard-Copy) early as possible for the 2022 academic year.
How to Apply Sekhukhune TVET College Online Application 2022
In order to apply Sekhukhune TVET College Online Application, you will need the followings:
- A working email address
- your South African identity number
- If you are an international applicant, your passport number
How To Apply Sekhukhune TVET College Online Application 2022
- Go to – http://www.sekhukhunetvet.edu.za/vacancies.html
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application by printing the forms from the links below and sending them to the Admissions Office at the address indicated on the right.
When to Apply Sekhukhune TVET College Application Forms 2022
Sekhukhune TVET College Application Forms will open from April to November 2021.
Sekhukhune TVET College Application Procedure 2022
Here are the Sekhukhune TVET College Admission Requirements:
For entry into the NVC at NQF Level 2, you require:
- A year-end report for Grades 9, 10, 11, or 12 or an
- An NQF Level 1 qualification, or
- An approved bridging program designed for the specific purpose of accessing NQF Level 2, or
- A Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assessment to meet the basic requirements for access to NQF Level 2.
Full Time Nated Courses
Application fee (new students only) and class fees are payable on registration.
All new applications must be accompanied by:
- Certified copy of latest school report/statement of results/Grade 12 or N3 certificate.
- Six certified copies of ID of Learner.
- Two certified copies of ID of Parent/Guardian.
- One ID size photo of Learner.
Applications should be submitted as early as possible in the applications cycle, which commences in April of each year.