How do I apply to the Online Application 2022
This page will guide you on how to apply for NWU Online Application 2022 as the North-West University Online Application for 2022 is open for qualified applicants.
The North-West University invites prospective students to register for the 2022 Application form. North-West University application is open for prospectus applicants.
Therefore, NWU encourages prospective students to apply online via application form (Hard-Copy) early as possible for the 2022 academic year.
How to Apply NWU Online Application 2022
In order to apply North-West University Online Application, you will need the followings:
- A working email address
- your South African identity number
- If you are an international applicant, your passport number
How To Apply NWU Online Application 2022
- Go to – http://www.nwu.ac.za/
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application by printing the forms from the links below and sending them to the Admissions Office at the address indicated on the right.
When to Apply North-West University Application Forms 2022
North-West University Application Forms will open from April to November 2021.
North-West University Application Procedure 2022
Here are the North-West University Admission Requirements:
For entry into the NVC at NQF Level 2, you require:
- A year-end report for Grades 9, 10, 11, or 12 or an
- An NQF Level 1 qualification, or
- An approved bridging program designed for the specific purpose of accessing NQF Level 2, or
- A Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assessment to meet the basic requirements for access to NQF Level 2.
Full-Time Rated Courses
Application fee (new students only) and class fees are payable on registration.
All new applications must be accompanied by:
- Certified copy of latest school report/statement of results/Grade 12 or N3 certificate.
- Six certified copies of the ID of the Learner.
- Two certified copies of ID of Parent/Guardian.
- One ID size photo of Learner.
Applications should be submitted as early as possible in the applications cycle, which commences in April of each year.